Some M III not radiator?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrazyHeeQing

Reaction score
i buy the Blue S Mod M iii

Bacside have 4 6L6 Tube(Some just 2 Power tube why?)

and i didn't see any radiator(fan) it's affected anything? may be work no good or some problem

JD said:
The 60/100 watt or simulclass versions have 4 tubes but the 60 watt versions only have 2 tubes and no cooling fan.

i guess my m ii is 100W 4 6l6 tube but not fan~.....

JD said:
The 60/100 watt or simulclass versions have 4 tubes but the 60 watt versions only have 2 tubes and no cooling fan.

Yep. No cooling fan on my 60 watter. Came from the factory that way. None necessary, but with 4 tubes there is considerably more heat in the same space. Some people have also removed their fans because of the noise, it's not really a humongous deal, but it certainly helps keep your power tubes cool.

SonicProvocateur said:
JD said:

Yep. No cooling fan on my 60 watter. Came from the factory that way. None necessary, but with 4 tubes there is considerably more heat in the same space. Some people have also removed their fans because of the noise, it's not really a humongous deal, but it certainly helps keep your power tubes cool.

wow ok~

this's my mark iii and iv
2n87z8j.jpg

Latest posts

Back