• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Soldano/Yamaha T50C

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tuckerbomb

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to sell my T50C. Designed by Mike Soldano, produced by yamaha, Made in the USA in the early 90's.
7 - 12AX7's, 2 - 6L6 (very new), 1x12" Celestion, 2 channels with separate EQ & Reverb control.

GReat condition, very clean, VERY QUIET, but LOTS OF GAIN on tap. This amp was sent to Soldano a while back and had them do the choke mod & the reverb mod to fix what Yamaha decided to change. One button Yamaha footswitch included.

$500 + UPS Ground ($50?). Price is Firm. These are getting hard to find, and most are 100 watt.

Will send pix via email upon request, but it looks just like a google search will show you.

Thanks!

Hi, I am in Montana (59718). Don't let the shipping charges scare you, I get a great rate through work!

Thanks

trade for this amp....?
point to point for sale cheap....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, i am bored and want another guitar or amp.... i prefer a lp of some kind but, will look at others...
this amp was hand built for me a year or so ago...
single channel
42 watts
uses el34's, 6l6's or kt66's and doesn't have to be rebiased and i will include all 3 sets
half power switch
8ohms
breaks up very nice when you puch the gain up or turn it up with no breakup andhave tons of headroom....
i have over $850 tied up in it so lets keep the trades in that range....
or sell it for $600.....
thanks, dave

378904647.jpg

Latest posts

Back