• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudleydawson

Reaction score
I have a mint condition Fuchs Lucky VII mk II.
Head has never left the house. Awesome amp. I just need a bit more horsepower. Will include stock JJ EL34 and Tungsol 6V6.
This thing can go from smooth-n-creamy to snarling-n-nasty, and cleans up beautifully. (I know, I know - tone description cliches)

I would love to trade for a LSS short head.
Up for offers...

2012-08-25_12-58-44_965.jpg

2012-08-25_12-58-53_857.jpg

2012-08-25_13-03-17_801.jpg

2012-08-25_13-04-02_961.jpg

Dudley,

Might you be interested in a Blue Angel head + some cash? What are looking for price-wise on the head? I have a LSS combo, but I want to hang onto it. PM and maybe we can work something out. Thanks!

Matt

Are you still looking for an LSS if so I purchased a LSS rack mount 1 yr ago and using it for awhile I was going to mount it in a 4x10 unloaded cab I purchased on e-bay but just never got around to finishing the project, I have $1550.00 invested currently and would consider a trade either for all meaning LSS rack mount and the 4x10 mesa lone star unloaded cab I purchased for project no speakers I did speak to mesa about purchasing the 4x10 speakers from them and I was quoted around $250.00 for all four with wiring-two mesa speakers and two Jensen I beleive is what they run in the LSS 4x10 cabs

Back