• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talltxguy

Reaction score
I ordered an Egnater 2X12 Tourmaster cab the other day and am parting ways with my Express cab. I occassionally put a backplate on it, so there are two tiny holes on the back, which you can see in the pics if you look carefully. Other than that, it's in near mint condition and has been kept in my smoke-free home studio. It comes with the stock E50 Black Shadow speaker, which is broken in well and sounds good.

I live an hour north of Austin and can meet in central Texas for local pickup: $125.

Or I can ship it to CONUS people for $175.

Paypal is only accepted method of payment unless you're doing a local pickup. Not interested in any trades or anything less than prices listed above. My EBAY name is diamonddaysllc if you wanna check feedback. I've also done some biz with folks on here as well as on Rigtalk.

Thanks for looking.

If you purchase this cab, I will give you a choice of any 4 used tubes: Tung-sol, GT, and Mesa 12AX7's; JJ & GT 6L6GC's; Tung-Sol & JJ 6V6's; JJ KT77's; and JJ GZ34's. None of the tubes have more than 25 hours on them and should last you quite a while. If you pick the NOS RCA GZ34, that counts as 2 tubes.

It's on the BAY at this point. I upped the number of tubes to 6 as well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mesa-Boogie-1X10-Express-guitar-cabinet-/130615436202?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e694963aa

Latest posts

Back