• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MusicManJP6

Reaction score
Yes, it is for sale again - this time with a Warehouse Guitar Speakers Veteran 30 installed which is a V30 clone without the upper mid spike. The cab is in excellent condition and comes with the newer style slipcover with the pocket on the side. This is a great all-around rocking and versatile cab!

EDIT: Price dropped to $300 shipped/paypal'd!

Pics:

IMG_5690.jpg

IMG_5688.jpg

IMG_5691.jpg

IMG_5693.jpg

IMG_5696.jpg

IMG_5694.jpg

IMG_5692.jpg

No, it's larger than a Thiele. The dimensions can be found on Mesa's website. There's also the Pro Net thread in the Modern Amps forum.

ifailedshapes said:
MusicManJP6 said:
JLBoogie said:
Musicman, what cab are you going to get now?

Recto 2x12 vert cab!

You've been such an evangelist for the 3/4-back. What made you change your mind? (I'm selling mine, too. Haha. Trying to deal locally first, though.)

Just wanting something different and a little bigger for a change. Been using a 3/4 back for nearly 5 years! If I could afford to keep both I would, but that is not the case...

Yeah, I'm wanting to go back to a combo. I'm really not looking forward to the weight, but the smaller package will be worth it to me.

To anyone considering this cab, stop considering and buy it already. It's amazing.

Back