• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Mark I/II/III 1 x 12 ext. cab w/MC90

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rw4951

Reaction score
Very nice late 70's-early 80's vintage Boogie 1 x 12 extension cab for your Mark I/II/III combo or head. Half back style that can be easily converted to a closed back cab if you prefer. Loaded with 8 ohm Mesa Black Shadow MC90, which is a Celestion Lead 80 rated for 90 watts made for Mesa by Celestion. Speaker tested cranked with my Mark I and and sounds wonderfully broken in. The original black bronco tolex is in very nice shape for a 30 year old cab, and I have tried to show a couple of the scuffs in the pics. Speaker grille cloth is in excellent condition. $300 shipped ConUS; Paypal friends & family.

Want to post some pics. Can somebody refresh my memory on how? Is there a minimum # of posts required? Thanks.

rw4951 said:
Want to post some pics. Can somebody refresh my memory on how? Is there a minimum # of posts required? Thanks.

PM or email me for pics.

Back