• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold- please delete

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmontgomery

Reaction score
Here's two Mesa Boogie Widebody 1X12 Cabinets. One is an open back with a Mesa C90, the other is a front ported closed back with a Mesa V30. They both have factory "Boogie" badges on them but I have one "Mesa Engineering" badge I can throw in with one if someone wants it.

Both cabinets are in like new condition with hangtags and padded Mesa covers. There are slight indentions on the top of each cab that the feet left on them from being stacked. I used my Mark V with these at home. The Mark has been sold so I'm putting these up.

Both measure 22 1/2" wide which is a perfect match for Mesa's midwidth amps (Mark V, Express, Lonestar Special, Stiletto etc).

Prices include paypay fees/shipping charges in the lower 48 states. I have one Mesa factory shipping box for the closed back, the openback will be double boxed and packed well.

Mesa Widebody OPEN back is sold
Mesa Widebody CLOSED back is sold

wwb078_zpsa688ce92.jpg

wwb079_zps23b01faf.jpg

You can see the indentions in the top here
wwb080_zpsbdfa3fef.jpg

wwb081_zpscb04fc60.jpg

Straight down I-35 in Ardmore. About 30 miles from the southern border. Come on down, we're practically neighbors :D

I want one but have to sell my vertical 2x12 first. Would trade mine for the open back plus a little cash.

Latest posts

Back