Sold my Roadster.... I'm Boogie-less now............

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tele_jas

Reaction score
Well, I am officially "Boogieless" now :oops:

My tone quest has taken me off in a different direction, but something tells me that I'll be back.

I may still pop in from time to time and see if I can offer any advice or help on stuff I've ran in to with my Boogies (I've had several).

FYI: My favorite boogie was my Roadster, after that it was my Road King I and then my Rectoverb or my cream colored Tremoverb head.

The near future doesn't hold any Boogies in it for me, unless the Dr. Z just doesn't cut it or I find that I can do without my AC30. In that case, I may be back sooner than I plan. I do plan on getting a V-Twin before the summer's end and maybe a Rectoverb head or Tremoverb head later this year or maybe next year.

Thanks guys for a great 2 years on here..... Like I said, I'll check back every now and then (I can't let Platypus have all the answers). :wink:

To my Boogie family...... See you around.

Jason

jbird said:
I may soon be in your boat!

I'm getting the Dr.Z RX-ES head with a Z 2x12 cab with one alnico blue and one alnico silver bell... this is what Brad Paisley has used for the last couple of years (before the Stangray). Theres a clip of that amp on the dr z website with Brad Paisley playing it and that's what made me decide to get it. just some FYI.

tele_jas,

I'd just like to say thank you very much for all your contributions especially when you went the roadster route. Your feedback, comments, suggestions and clips all really helped me make my decision when I bought my roadster! It's always nice to have guys like you (and the many other contributors on this forum) freely and openly giving advice and suggestions!

Anyway, Thanks Again!

I'm sure we'll hear from you soon!

Man, I'm sorry to hear that Tele. You've been a staple here for quite a while.

Good luck on you quest for tone and like you said, I have a feeling you'll be back!

G

+1 Stratman's post...

I really appreciate all the answers and info you have provided since I bought my Roadster.

Take care!

tele_jas said:
jbird said:
I may soon be in your boat!

I'm getting the Dr.Z RX-ES head with a Z 2x12 cab with one alnico blue and one alnico silver bell... this is what Brad Paisley has used for the last couple of years (before the Stangray). Theres a clip of that amp on the dr z website with Brad Paisley playing it and that's what made me decide to get it. just some FYI.

You'll like that cab!
Untill recently I had a 30W alnico Blue Dog in my LSS and a 30W alnico Silver Bell in a 1x12 cab and it was the best combo I found. Now running a Celestion Gold in the LSS and the Blue dog in the cab which is also a great combo especially with the Gold plugged into the 35W jack.

hope to see yah soon tele_jas,I have a feeling you will be back sooner than you think,your quest for tone can stray too far from mesa!!!!

Hope you have an amazing tonal journey and keep us posted on your gear and keep givin us those great comparisons you always gave us

Take care and all the best
cya round here sometime

Euan

With as much Boogie gear as you have owned, I think you get a lifelong pass around these parts. :)

+1 on the thanks - I'm bettin' you'll be back soon!

fredster...

Way cool, dude. Brad is anawsome guitar player to aspire towared. Did you check out much Vince Gill? For real country pickin' I wouldn't do a Boogie, except an LSS, perhaps. I ditched my Roadster, too.

Latest posts

Back