• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce II

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insideout

Reaction score
SOLD

This amp is in perfect condition. 1.5 years old so still 3.5 years on the warranty. Kid gloves the entire time I've had it since new - not a single scratch or blemish. Comes with footswitch and cable, cover, power cord, tags and manual in original Mesa shipping box. It's a gorgeous amp and I'm sad to have to let it go. They are going for $1800 new now.

Asking $1250 shipped and paypal'd. PM me if interested and thanks for looking.

Geiri said:
Hey what up dude ?

Why ???

$

:( My band broke up so there's no extra cash coming in. I need to let this go to someone who's going to let her stretch her legs every once in a while :wink:

Good luck with the sale friend.

It kinda breaks my heart though, it was your amp and your playing that turned me on to the stiletto in the first place.

Geiri said:
Good luck with the sale friend.

It kinda breaks my heart though, it was your amp and your playing that turned me on to the stiletto in the first place.

Wow! That's really cool of you to say Geiri 8) . Not to worry my friend, we'll always be buddies regardless of our gear. :D

Silverwulf said:
A free bump for a question...how do you like those G12-65's?

:lol: Thanks!

I really like them. The V30's typically used with boogies are just a little harsh for my taste and the G12-65's really tame things. The ones I have were in my brothers 4x12 cab that he gigged regularly in the 80's and 90's. They are well broken-in 8)

I do love the G12-65s, they came out early late '70s I think. The reissues are expensive,so to speak.
I was young,had a randall cab and a small box Marshall 1987 50 watter.
The randall had chrome domes with a felt dot on them. I bought four of those
put a Marshall logo on the cab. I loved those speakers.
Thanks for bring back old memories.
Sorry you have to sell your amp. Good luck.
I can find a buyer for those speakers :idea:
/cheers

rabies said:
can you xfer the warranty? (you must have original bill of sale and it must have been bought from an authorized Mesa dealer).

I have the receipt and it was purchased at authorized dealer -Guitar Center 8)

BTW, for those of you who might be worried since it came from GC, it was merely shipped there. I was the one who opened the sealed box to test it out before taking it home. It was never a floor model that got the crap beat out of it by every kid that went in there.

Final price drop - $1250 takes it.

Bumping this. Thought I had a sale, but it fell through. Come on Andy Timmons fans, your chariot awaits 8)

I'd love to give this amp a go for all the great things I hear about it. Not sure I really need another amp with my Roadster in tow. I have a couple of guitars in the Trading Post if you were into a trade maybe...

Latest posts

Back