• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce II

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to drop a line to say what an amazing seller this guy is. The amp arrived in the shape he described along with every bit of paperwork and associated candy you could imagine. He stayed in touch with me throughout the process, continually following up with me until the amp arrived. I feel like I got one helluva deal from one helluva nice guy. A+++

fdesalvo said:
I just wanted to drop a line to say what an amazing seller this guy is. The amp arrived in the shape he described along with every bit of paperwork and associated candy you could imagine. He stayed in touch with me throughout the process, continually following up with me until the amp arrived. I feel like I got one helluva deal from one helluva nice guy. A+++

Thanks ~F 8) . fdesalvo is an A+++ buyer as well. A pleasure to deal with and he did everything on his end exactly as promised. Thanks for being cool and I'm really glad you're enjoying the amp.

Latest posts

Back