So I went to GC yesterday to buy a Roadster....

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel everyone's pain....

I was at CG tonight, and their latest info from Mesa is that Roadsters are not expected to ship until 5/2/07.

I ordered my Roadster the beginning of Feb. The salesman at CG talked me into taking home a Stiletto Ace head, which I throughly enjoyed for the past month. I brought that back tonight, and came home with a Recto-Verb combo to play with for the next month. If the Roadster is not in by then, I will take home something else for awhile, maybe a Lonestar to change things up a bit?

I figure if they do ship 5/2, I most likely won't see my amp in CT until two or three weeks later. That will put my wait at almost 4 months, but I'm having alot of fun playing with all these different Boogies!

Dom

That has got to be the best thing about GC. That 30 day satisfaction guarantee really kicks some butt.

nateb said:
AsIAm666,

Just thought I would let you know that my dealer is getting a shipment of Roadsters in tomorrow. So, keep on ragging on GC for your amp.

-Nate

So what's the deal with this info? Did those Roadsters ever show up? All the info I have heard is that Roadsters are not shipping 'til may.

Dom

I've had a Mark IV Hardwood Combo, and an Express 5:50 on order (The Mark IV since Dec 06') since late Jan 07', neither are expected until late April 07'.

And yes, that is the best deal going on with GC vs the M&P setups...is that you have those 30 days to play with the gear.....during my wait, I have taken home :

LSC 1x12
LSC 2x12
LSS (Twice)
F-50
:wink:

Does anyone know of a dealer near them, or preferably me, that will ship a Roadster to me? Thats pretty much what I want to do, but I really need help finding a dealer that has one....then from there its easy...Thanks

Anyone? I promise this is the last thing I need...then I'll quit with this thread...until I get my Roadster :twisted:

I ordered a new Roadster head from GC on 2/24. They confirmed the expected ship date with Mesa as 5/21.

I knew I'd have a wait, and I even called Mesa before ordering and they told me it will typically take 8-12 weeks to get them out.

Back