So I went to GC yesterday to buy a Roadster....

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Music Man of Jacksonville Inc 5950-1 Ramona Blvd Jacksonville FL 32205 (904) 786-8051

Rodney helped me out.

CudBucket, Rudy's is out of Roadsters and they dont know when they'll get another one....so would you be able to let me know if they have one whenever you stop in there? At this point, I'm probably just gonna buy one from a store cuz I'm getting sick of waiting and I havnt even ordered it yet Lol. I just gotta find one :?

The way to go is to buy from a store out of state... even if you have to pay more for shipping.
I called Rudys too and they told me they were out, but they did have a Road King II.

Yea when I called them on Saturday they told me about the Road King II as well. I plan on using a Carvin MTS 4x12 with 2 Vintage30's and 2 G12T-75's in a X format. What about you?

I don't know yet. Im trying to decide between a Mesa Traditional 4x12 or a Mesa Recto 4x12.

I might be getting a Diezel VH4 in the future and want a cab that will work for both the Roadster and VH4.

What do you say?

Lol I really have no idea man. Sorry, I'm no amp guru....I'm actually a tube noob I guess...but I learn fast, being such a gear nerd and all Lol. Try Avatar cabs, the only reason I didnt get one was because they dont make slant cabs but if you dont mind a straight cab then go for it. I think I'm gonna start looking at out of state stores and stuff at this point because I'm getting pretty annoyed and desperate. :?

Dealers are not allowed to ship to customers if there are other dealers in the customer's area. Doing so is a violation of the dealer agreement and can cause the dealer to lose the line.

With permission from the proper Boogie regional sales manager, exceptions can be made, but it is rare to get that kind of permission.

If you don't want to wait, buy used or find a dealer who is willing to risk losing the line by breaking the rules.

I'd say if you really want the amp, just order it up and wait.

It took me 5 months to get mine.

Have you tried just calling all the dealers in the tri-state area? NY, NJ, CT, even maybe Delaware?

At least one of them must have one. I was thinking about doing that when I wanted a stiletto ace (no one here in Queens/LI, NY seems to have one), and then if they didnt want to ship, I would just have pony'ied up the gas and driven to them.

Boogiebabies said:
There is a brand new Roadster at the GC in Charlotte, NC. Store # 731.
I saw it Saturday, so your boy is a full of it.

Been there a couple times......obviously need to go back and try that baby out!!!!!!!!!!!!

-AJH

AsIAm666,

Just thought I would let you know that my dealer is getting a shipment of Roadsters in tomorrow. So, keep on ragging on GC for your amp.

-Nate

Thanks a lot nate, but which dealer is that? I'll just order it from them Lol. Btw, the guy from GC left me a message today saying that it would be roughly 8 weeks for me to get my Roadster....I'm guessing thats if I order it....which means Mesa doesnt have one in stock. Eh, I really dont wanna wait that long. Again, I know I shouldnt be complaining at all because some of you guys are waiting much longer than that, but I just cant see myself waiting that long when I can just have it shipped to me from another store....where no ones played it.

AsIAm666 said:
Thanks a lot nate, but which dealer is that? I'll just order it from them Lol. Btw, the guy from GC left me a message today saying that it would be roughly 8 weeks for me to get my Roadster....I'm guessing thats if I order it....which means Mesa doesnt have one in stock. Eh, I really dont wanna wait that long. Again, I know I shouldnt be complaining at all because some of you guys are waiting much longer than that, but I just cant see myself waiting that long when I can just have it shipped to me from another store....where no ones played it.

Give them place in NJ a call. Odibella's in Teanack. They are about 15 minutes from the GW bridge. I was just there the other day and they had 1 in stock. And FWIW is was at the Cherry Hill GC a few weeks ago and they had 1.

Give them place in NJ a call. Odibella's in Teanack. They are about 15 minutes from the GW bridge. I was just there the other day and they had 1 in stock. And FWIW is was at the Cherry Hill GC a few weeks ago and they had 1.
Thanks man, I just called them and they said they have one on the floor that only serious customers were aloud to try out. He told me I would have to go pick it up in the store because if Mesa found out they shipped it to me I would lose all warranty.....but then how did other people here have it shipped to them from out of state? Help ASAP is really appreciate....getting down to the wire here Lol. Barney, how did you get yours? Thanks, Marc

Anyone? Please?! Lol I'm really getting desperate here and I want this amp really soon.

AsIAm666 said:
Anyone? Please?! Lol I'm really getting desperate here and I want this amp really soon.

Man, I can understand you wanting the amp bad after you've saved up for it and all but take some action already. Just get your *** down to a store that has one in stock and buy it. If you get a floor model, it will be on warranty and if anything is going to go wrong from that, you'd think it would be sooner rather than later (ie. within the warranty period) right? I actually thought you would have already ordered it a long time ago, and who knows you might already have it by now!

I'm TRYING to get my *** down to a store but its hard to find a store that has one near me...which is the reason I said what I said in that last post. And apparently now if it cant be shipped to me, what the hell am I gonna do if theres no store near me that has it...besides order it. I understand your logic on the floor model....and thats great, but why should I have to deal with that when I can just have one that hasnt been played before?

Latest posts

Back