Simul class vs non simul class Mark CII+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you have a CII+ on the way with the 105 but no simul. I was thinking about seeing about having Mesa mod it to simul, if they even do that, but on the fence about it.

That is how I am leaning.

I plan on running this in a switching system with a SLOr. My thought was clean channel on SLO for Classic tones, OD channel on the SLO for leads. Clean on CII+ for cleans, and the OD on the CII+ for heavier rhythms.

So the review below means I will have to decide which is more important to me cleans or rhythms:

So here's how I think about usage... if I want to get into some Metallica or very rhythm centric guitar work I will unquestionably go with the 60/100 (shocking I know).. if I am into a more classic rock or lead state of mind I will go for the Simul. I choose the Simul for clean tones hands down as well.

Obviously need to play it first though.

Mike B. told me to run it on 100 Watt and plug the 8 ohm speaker into the 4 ohm jack.
This is the way to mimic a Simul-Class sound on a 60/100 watter.

igfraso said:
Mike B. told me to run it on 100 Watt and plug the 8 ohm speaker into the 4 ohm jack.
This is the way to mimic a Simul-Class sound on a 60/100 watter.
+1...Mike convinced me to do it with my Coli C+...and I was going to send it in along with $$$..Mike is the sh#t 8)
...live with her a while..good advice in amps AND womenz!!

Latest posts

Back