Silent Recording Mark III line out?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

destropiate

Reaction score
Someone recently told me that if i turn the master volume all the way down on my Mk III and use some sot of cab sim like the H&K redbox i can record silently through the line out, i just moved into a small apt and this would be very helpfull to me if it is possible.

Anyone tried this?

Don't confuse the "Slave Out" and the FX SEND. the slave out will be shut down since it is tapped off the output of the power amp section. Be sure to keep the speaker connected to load the output tranny and get your signal from the FX send. It doesn't sound that great but it will get you by.

So It Is possible.......will a really good quality speaker sim help out at all with the quality of the sound?

Don't bother with the fx send. Save your pennies and watch ebay and craigslist, get a Palmer PGA-04 and just run your real power amp signal into a nice sounding speaker sim that will take the whole load. Sounds f*cking awesome. I got mine used but now that I know how great it is, I would probably pay full price if mine blew up or got stolen.

Latest posts

Back