Show us your recto settings!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesanomad100

Reaction score
OK lets have them.Post your fav. recto settings.anything from sparce cleans to thunderous metal crushing leads!!!!!!!!.Also tell us why you like that particular sound.
Ok lets ave em

Gain:1
Treble:2
Bass:10
Mid:7
Drive:3

I like these settings because it sounds exactly like Metallica.

My faves for heavy crunch on red and warm/smooth tones on orange:
tverbsettings121406.jpg

racktosettings012007.jpg

fpoon are those settings o'clock, or level like 0 thru 10?

thanks for the info!

I want my Recto to sound more like a Marshall (I'm jonesing for the new JVM!). I'm going to try some EL34's in the Mesa.

Which settings & modes are more Marshall sounding? (Vintage, Orange, etc?)

This is one of my current favorites for a nice tight midrange crunch that still cuts through really well. If you seek a good Marshall like crunch but with more of a bite, then you might be into this setup as well.

RyanDM-Recto-Settings.jpg

Cool, I'll try that!

So it's the Red channel on Modern? Do you use the rectifier tubes or Silicon Diode mode?

Lurch said:
Cool, I'll try that!

So it's the Red channel on Modern? Do you use the rectifier tubes or Silicon Diode mode?

Yup. It's the Red channel on Modern. I have a Single Recto and my only option for rectification is Silicon Diode mode which is fine for me because from what I understand it's the tightest of the rectification options anyhow...

St. Pete here, Waiting for dual rec in the mail, My first boogie. :D

Latest posts

Back