Serial number location

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah there was no harm ment, just showing you the truth, we do appreciate all the leg work you do, trust me i have learned alot from your posts.

From what i understand mine is the first known one under number 10, i could be mistaken on that though. My first thought would be maybe the first 5 or 10 or normal silver/black that we are more accustom to. Who knows, but yes i do know a majority of the first 250 are chrome chassis with black grill.

Yes mine is a weird find, considering the shape it is in the guy that owned it before the kid i got it from took care of it. Probaly original owner and thought at $950 he was doing good compared to what he paid for it back in 1992. What were the prices of recto's back in 92?
Boogiebabies said:
Siggy,

No harm taken. I still consider yours to be a rare anomoly and a new discovery instead of the truth. As i said, from what i have seen and have been told, they were all chrome in the beginning.
So far yours is the first below 250 in black. Honestly, it is a needle in
a haystack. Quite the rare find.

Welcome to the 500 Club.

Ed

Latest posts

Back