Serial number location

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at the back of your amp...it's right above the power cord next to the Rec. tubes.
As far as the year,I never could figure Boogies system out.
Best to give them a call.

It Looks like this...

MesaDualRecBlackFace4.jpg

Guitarzan, is that your amp that is in that picture on the Mesa Custom Options webpage? Since your's is such an early model, was that the first one that was made with Black DP and a Chrome Chassis?? I was just wondering if you knew, that's pretty sweet! I got it's big brother :D

-AJH

Yes that's my baby! I'm not sure if it was the first made w/Blk DP & CC. All of the amps on the Custom page are 3 channel DR's. Mine is from 1992, the old 2 ch version.

that is a great amp...kick myself for selling my 2nd year run 2channel D.R.
I'm laughing now..that was back when you could buy diamond plate sides from Boogie for like $200 a pair. Now it's an option only and 319.00 extra.

Not true, i have R0005 and it is normal black chassis and chrome face

Boogiebabies said:
Mesa made all of the first 250-300 in chrome before making it an option.
I am sure they were thinking it would add to the bottom line.

Dualrec1.jpg

dualrecserial.jpg

Boogiebabies said:
I am sorry if I am a little pissy today, but I am done doing the leg work for everyone and being snided with petty remarks for my efforts.

I think you took Siggy's comment completely wrong. I know the guy personally, and I know he didn't mean anything petty by it. He came upon this thread when someone linked it from the thread he started about DR R005.

Latest posts

Back