Selling my Mark IIC+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eshithead

Reaction score
I have decided to sell my mark IIC+, I like my stilleto Ace more for the type of crap I play,

So.. Can enybody give me an idea what I should ask on ebay???

DSCF0006-1.jpg

DSCF0005-1.jpg

It's not worth very much.... maybe $600... maybe $650.... you should sell it to me because no one else is going to buy this pile of crap :D

If he throws in the ferret i might consider it seriously.

The rat is not included BTW.

I'll jump right on that $600.00 :)

I've got hammered my last few deals I've gotta make a few on this one.

I think he will want more than $650. That thing has the EQ and reverb. Granted, it is only a 60 watt only version. But, it is still a IIC+ no less.

I hate to see you give up so soon :cry: . The proper settings/correct pots pulled and the EVM-12L speaker might change your outlook. BTW, why is your treble set so low? Or is the profit monster making this call? :lol:

I'd buy it if you were to put that awesome FX80 back in :lol:

Treble was set to seven, turn when I was carringing it in, I think I'm more of a closed back speaker guy.

I just wasn't digging the mid-range verses my ace.

I am still trying to takl the guy I bought it from out of the orig speaker, he has it in his PA, appently mesa told him the c90 is a much better speaker and his is sticking to that story.

I am VERY!!!! open to trades if amyone is interested.

Something along the lines of my ace would be cool.

The FX80 has gone to a place where it will never trouble anyone EVER again :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

crank the lead master more....unless that knob also slipped, in which case never mind.

what type of sound were you hoping to get out of the C+????

For cleans, leads, and metallica type stuff you can't really beat it. I would price it at 1500? Considering loaded C+'s sell around high 2000's to over 3k

crank the lead master more....unless that knob also slipped, in which case never mind.

I've never opened it up, my band is on the rag, so I'm stuck playing in my apartment till I line up another practice studio. It's also making me very itchy not being able to run my amps open, it's going on a month scince I played at volume.

I can't turn it up past 3 on the master, on the mark II.

eshithead said:

I can't turn it up past 3 on the master, on the mark II.

then you can't sell this amp yet!!!! You have no idea HOW GOOD it sounds when you hit 8 and 9 on the master volume. The house will shake, a lot. you will have to walk out of the room to save your ears (DO NOT be in the same room). But you will hear what power tube saturation is all about. The Mark2C+ is not like a recto that has gobs of gain at a low volume. You really need to crank this to know the magic of a 2c+. Metallica used to use these things on over 9 on the master volume, so you get an idea.

Try to find a field or something somewhere where you can crank and see what i mean.

Back