• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling Gear

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firstsong

Reaction score
I notice that used gear is moving rather slow right now. Me thinks it's a combination of the economy and time of year.

Oh ya totally agree. It's definitely a buyers market right now. If you want to grab something cheap off craigslist now is definitely the time. Ebay isn't as good because it's nation-wide and world-wide. The key is to pick an economically crappy place in the US, check out it's craigslists, and go buy stuff for a steal.

And if you're selling, you either need to be patient or be willing to take a hit probably. Most of my gear is stuff I don't really care if someone buys or not. So if I don't get back what I bought it for (assuming it's still in the same condition), then I won't sell it.

Latest posts

Back