Schecter guitars................just how good are they?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a European and would gladly take one of the new Bentley or Rolls models if I had 250 euro or so to spend on another toy. In Austria (where I am from) and Germany you see quite a lot of the new Rolls automobiles....Not so many Bentleys.

Bentley and Rolls have both had a huge resurgence since being bought out by the Germans. The lines on the cars have been smoothened out and are now much more German looking than British looking.

They are selling well all over and are gorgeous cars. I'll still take a BMW, Benz or Audi product first but Rolls and Bentley are both back in a big way. The new ones are also pretty **** fast.

Adambomb said:
Dersu Uzala said:
Italian cars are always bashed by people who can't afford them. Apart from Fiat, that is. There is no finer craftsmanship than Italian. Let's see what millionaires buy:

i) Italian cars
ii) Italian style villas (preferably in Italy)
iii) Italian shoes
iv) Italian clothing
v) Italian furniture
vi) Italian jewelry
vi) And with all due respect to all, Italian women of course

End of story.

ummm......ok. And what does that have to to with Schecter guitars dude?

nothing but you have to admit....those are all pretty **** fine things.

Pinetop-Fretzilla said:
Rocky said:
mikeymike said:
F off. I told you to stop talking about this in this thread are you brain dead or something? STOP trying to get the last word. Your opinion means nothing to me. If you respond to this via thread I will not see it because I unsubscribed to this thread. Do me a favor and try to control yourself. I'm putting forth the effort in discontinuing this conversation using this thread. Show some maturity and do the same. Thanks.

-Mike.

I am in control in ways you clearly can't comprehend.

Why are you such a cyber-bully man? Where you always the last one picked for a team in school or something? It seems like there is one on every forum.

that exchange was 2 ways and is now over. stirring things up is lame.

Rocky said:
You must be Italian....or have never been there to see that they are just people like everywhere else.

What
your saying Italians don't crap gold and piss fine wine :lol:

Man i have not read this thread in a while :D

AustinK said:
Rocky said:
You must be Italian....or have never been there to see that they are just people like everywhere else.

What
your saying Italians don't crap gold and piss fine wine :lol:

Man i have not read this thread in a while :D

Whoa...I thought everyone craps gold and pisses fine wine.

Back