Russ never sleeps.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treelifeUK

Reaction score
Russ never sleeps... Surely you must rest sometimes! How can you peruse this board 24/7? Everytime I log in you've been there before me - I salute you for yor diligence and enthusiasm!!! Boogie on!

^^^^ As only Howard Stern would say it.

I would much rather be working all day but I ran into a little difficulty with my current client. He decided to sit on the proposal form the architect for two weeks before reading it. Then he accepted. The next day folded and fired the architect. I guess his cousin is an architect. Supposedly, the guy is supposed to be drawing up the plans. It has now been a couple weeks and the plans are still not done. I could have had plans in hand and started the job already. It really sucks when these things happen when you are a contractor with a small business. Originally the job would have been completed by the end of summer. Now I am getting the feeling that I will be lucky to get done before the weather starts coming again.

So now that I have some free time I am spending it here. Late at night, I can't play because everyone is sleeping except me. During the day, I would just assume pop in here between the honey-do's. I can't stand getting interrupted while I am playing because someone wants to go to the store or needs me to get something out of the garage or move furniture around or whatever. Yeah, the ol' lady is taking advantage of my time off too.

I can say one thing though... I think I may have helped some fellow musicians around here at least in the time while I have been idle on my current project.

We all appreciate you Russ, at least I can speak for myself on that one. 8)

I work some crazy f'ed up hours in my job so I'm on at totally random times too.

Like right now I'm upgrading 600 servers at the same time and I'm jamming at a low volume too :p

Thanks guys. It is great to know that people here feel the same way about me as I do about them. I actually spend more time with you guys here than my family. To me, you guys are family. That goes for everyone. I know some of us here can be a little off the wall sometimes but that is just part of human individuality. I even embrace that believe it or not. The best part is that I know when I come here I am going to learn something or be able to help someone. It doesn't hurt that this place always puts a smile on my face too.

Elpelotero said:
hey now...
Wait a minute, shouldn't it be:
Subject line "Russ Never Sleep" shouldn't you say "Hey, hey, my, my ... Rock 'n' Roll is here to stay." - Neil Young Hey, Hey, my my (Out of the blue)

For those wondering, I do sleep. I just don't sleep well. Sometimes I fall asleep for an hour or two. Other times I will sleep for up to six hours straight. It just seems like I don't sleep because I check out the board whenever I get a free moment.

I saw a car with your avatar as a front license plate yesterday and thought of you Russ :lol:

What's funny about the zombie content is that I was a serious horror fan up until a few years ago. Some of my favorite movies are zombie movies.

Latest posts

Back