running two amps with a gmajor

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbright

Reaction score
i run a Strat and several humbucker guitars with alternate tunings. I want to run my roadster and my f30 and keep the gmajor in the mix for both. should i use the stereo out from the gmajor for the f 30 or slave out from the roadster head...or?

dbright said:
i run a Strat and several humbucker guitars with alternate tunings. I want to run my roadster and my f30 and keep the gmajor in the mix for both. should i use the stereo out from the gmajor for the f 30 or slave out from the roadster head...or?

are you going for a setup with the roadster as your main amp and just using the power section of the f30 or switching between the two? if your switching between the two you might try the fx send from both amps into inputs 1 and 2, and then user your steroe outs to go to the fx return of each amp. otherwise if you just using the f30s power section you can go from fx send of roadster into the mono input of gmajor and then use the gmajors stereo outs into the fx return of each amp. in essense that setup would give you stereo fx using the roadsters preamp and using both amps power sections.

Back