running a nomad & MK_IIB together

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

playin hooky

Reaction score
:?: I'm lucky enough to be the proud owner of an older mk II b for quite a while. It's a 60 watt model, no reverb, with an EV 12 speaker. It's without a doubt the finest sounding amp for my playing I've ever heard. ( and I'm an old geezer 54) I recently bought a nomad 45 1-12. I would like to try running the preamp of the nomad thru the power amp of the MK_II in order to utilize the swithed channels, reverb, & effects loop of the nomad, and see what it sounds like. I've been running both amps together with an ABY switch with a couple of single 12 mesa cabs attached. I just discovered this website. Ive been playing off and on since I was a youngster and have played thru many different amps- Sunns, fenders of all types, marshalls , high end boutiques, rack rigs, but the first time I fired up this MK_IIb , It was thee tone I had been looking for. If anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate them. Thanks

Latest posts

Back