• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Roland JC-120H Head Unit

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverwulf

Reaction score
I think everyone knows all about this head unit by now. Roland JC-120H Head Unit, the staple clean sound of countless musicians for countless years. I'm the second owner and the thing looks almost brand new. I've owned 3 of these over the years and seen countless more, and this is easily the best condition one I've seen.

The head is at the practice spot at the moment, so I only have one pic until Tuesday night. It's actually cleaner than what the pic looks like, and it's pretty much mint condition or as close as you'll ever find. Price reduced to $349 + Shipping (Paypal Add 3%).

roland1gc4.jpg

roland2qd1.jpg

roland4wi0.jpg

roland3jk0.jpg

Sounds cool, but I'm just looking for cash at the moment to help finance another guitar. If I can't move it soon, I'll probably just keep the head.

siggy14 said:
You interested in trading for a Peavey Ultra 1x12, great sounding amp with reverb, 3 channels all tube?

Todd

Don't try and pedal your cheap crap to us uber-mega-expensive gear whores. Take your wares elsewhere. ;)

Back