• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie hardwood imbuya short head cabinet SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CyrilW

Reaction score
Up for sale, my Mesa Boogie imbuya short head cabinet. You can see from the photos that there's a crack in the top from one front mounting hole to the corner of the opposite corner joint. I bought an SOB off of ebay just to get the head cab. The sellers pics were dark and I didn't see the crack until it showed up at my door. I was disappointed, but the cab is still structurally sound and you really don't notice it when you're a few feet away. Plus, it was the only one I had seen for sale in over a year of looking. I've been gigging with it and have not noticed any structural weakness. There's a fair amount of small dings and a couple larger ones as well. I'd put it at a 6.5/10 condition.

Fan, cable and mounting hardware are included.

SOLD

Latest posts

Back