Rocktron Super Hush C

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eldi

Reaction score
Anyone here have any experiences with these? I bought one used last weekend & put it in the fx loop on my MkIIb with my US made '57 Strat R.I., it defineatly took out the noise from that guitar, but I found that it took away some of the top end sparkle as well, (That might be corrected by putting a BBE Maximizer at the very end of the chain) & took some fiddleing to get a good sound. But I guess there is a trade off, my sound overall sounded more defined without all that hum & hissas well as it seemed to take away alot of the string scratching noise away too, made my playing sound cleaner. I have yet to put it in my MkIII's fx loop. I also used it for laying down some bass tracks to take the hum out of my Mexican made Fender Jazz Bass, by pluging it in before the board and after a Avalon tube eq/compressor that I was useing as a preamp. I've read the reviews on Harmony Central & they seem to be pretty favorable of it. Is there a better noise gate out there? I may want to buy another one as well.

ISP Noise Decimator....I have the pedal version, and it is easily the best! No tonal compromise, what so ever, and cuts all the noise.

Latest posts

Back