roadster & roadking need more respect!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chriz_batman

Reaction score
unfortunately i am still waiting for my custom roadster head, but today i decided to pay a visit to mesa boogie hollywood store... and WOW i don't fuckin care what anyone saids THE ROADSTER KICKS ***! not only that but its so versatile! On my prs custom 24 it sounds like a fender amp and heavier than any modern day high gain amps. Compared to roadster it makes my Krank sound like ****. I also went to gc and played some of their amps 5150, 6505, marshall, evh, and the roadster beats them all! better options, clean, gain, looks, tone, everything. Its depressing to play any other amp after today. sorry but imo the roadster is better than the regular dual recto solo head.

no **** I have some nice amps besides my roadster and it just kick there *** consistantly! awesome amp , just wait till you mess with it for a while

I love my Roadster... 4 GREAT amps in one box!

I still love my dual Rec triple channel though as well... they are very different... but both are fantastic!

I totally agree. I bought my Roadster this year and it put all of my other amps on the back burner. It does everything I have asked it to so far. I can't think of an amp that I would rather have than the Roadster. If I could, it would probably be a RoadKing... lol and I am not so sure about that one. The Roadster really fits what I need it for.

i love my roadster. if mesa could come out with a hybrid of say a recto and a tighter ENGL sort of amp though....i'd be in heaven. i'm really excited to see what the mark V is like

The louder you can play it the better the Roadster gets. When my buddy got his last year and we were just doing songwriting sessions at moderate volume in my basement we were both a little underwhelmed. When we moved to a proper practice space and started cranking it, holy sh!t... it really can do pretty much anything (except balance volumes between channel 3 and channel 4 :lol: )

Back