Roadster is missing something

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barneyc4

Reaction score
1002959rg6.jpg

I just noticed that my Roadster head is missing a washer thing and rubber thingy.

Do you think Mesa will send me one? I bought the head like this. I am the original owner.

What should I tell Mesa? I'm not sure what these parts are called.

I don't know much about their customer service, because I'm in the process of saving for my first Mesa, but I can't imagine they WOULDN'T send you a replacement. I believe it's a washer and nut, for the return jack that's missing. Send them a picture.

I just got off the phone from Mesa

They said I need to send in my warranty info first (duh lol)

And then they MIGHT send me a new nut and washer

barneyc4 said:

If they won't send them to you, I'd guess that they would SELL them to you, no?

Or, if you remove the rubber washer and the nut from the adjacent input jack, I imagine you could find suitable replacements at a hardware store?

barneyc4 said:

You gotta be kidding me. That's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Talk about lousy customer service. New person on the phone? Or something? Egads, what nonsense. The postage it would take to send it across town is worth more than the parts.

Hardware store, seriously.

What, do they think someone might try to take advantage of them... by using Mesa Engineering as an unwitting mule for black market nuts and washers?

Latest posts

Back