Roadster FX Loop Bypass

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its gotta be the best sounding amp in the world with that bypassed, remembering that sound , cant believe i sold it.

still got the mk4 though

BUMP -- this post should really be a sticky for new Roadster users. Sure, loops are nice -- but not with the Roadster. WIthout the loop, you can get the amps four channels sounding great at any volume. With the loop, you need to have the amp too loud to have it sound this good.

By the way, my effects, delay and all, actually sound pretty good out front. I much prefer the chorus and phaser out front since their sounds are more subtle this way.

BostonRedSox said:
BUMP -- this post should really be a sticky for new Roadster users. Sure, loops are nice -- but not with the Roadster. WIthout the loop, you can get the amps four channels sounding great at any volume. With the loop, you need to have the amp too loud to have it sound this good.

By the way, my effects, delay and all, actually sound pretty good out front. I much prefer the chorus and phaser out front since their sounds are more subtle this way.

I agree! The only thing I'd like in the loop better is delay for leads, but I can get that sounding great out front as well.

Not sure if I was getting "dirty" power, but when I ran mine through a power conditioner, the same effect took place even when I had the loop engaged. Without the power conditioner, that same effect was only replicated with the loop hard bypassed. I'm wondering if anyone could try the same thing I've done and see if that actually works for other...

Latest posts

Back