Roadster, Dual Rectifier or Rack???

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, Roadster it will be!

I managed to find a dealer where I will get the half-stack for only 25$ more than the US Retail price :D

Plus I couldn't believe it when my girlfriend told me she were going to buy that amp for me :shock:

So thanks for wverything, you've been of great help, I'll make sure to post pics of it when it gets here

wildcat133 said:
marry that woman immediately...

I'm planning on to. I don't want to hurt you guys' feelings even more, but we made an agreement. I'm getting her the ring she wants, and in exchange she's getting me a freakin' Paul Reed Smith...

Anyway, if I could share her with you without it being creepy... I would...

soclosenomatterhowfar said:
wildcat133 said:
marry that woman immediately...

I'm planning on to. I don't want to hurt you guys' feelings even more, but we made an agreement. I'm getting her the ring she wants, and in exchange she's getting me a freakin' Paul Reed Smith...

Anyway, if I could share her with you without it being creepy... I would...

Dude, a PRS?!?! All my ex g/f gave me was one of those d'addario pint glasses w/ 10 packs of strings... wonder why she's my ex?? >=)

But yea, the Roadster is awesome... my only complaint is that it needs a distortion pedal in front to give it a bit more attack for solos & metal chugs, IMO

Latest posts

Back