Roadking I loop 1 dont know whats goin on!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

konstantine3

Reaction score
I get no sound from my loop 1 of the first Roadking. I really dont understand the manual on it. Does it need an effect that has its own power? I want to plug my H&K Replex (delay) and analogman bi chorus into the loops but loop one wont work for me.

ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Does loop 2 work? Plus w/ the loop active system on your output and solo become your send and return volume and you must adjust the mix in the back.

Does it need an effect that has its own power?

Not sure what you are mean by this but the pedal obviously needs power from either AC or battery source.

Make sure your loop 1 switch is switch is toggled to on for the desired channel. I'd recommend using the clean so there is less gain in the signal and makes it easier to hear the effect. Don't forget to turn the Mix up to 100%

Definietely check your chords and make sure that you don't have a bad one. That's happened to me.

With the loop active system on w/ no effects in the loop you will notice a slightly different sound to your gain structure as your hitting an additional tube.

loop 2 works fine

What I meant by powered effects is my hughes kettner tube tool REPLEX which has gain and post knobs since there is a 12xa7 inside. All my cables are fine but I will try your suggestions at a later date cause I am putting insulation over my jam spot

Loop 1 I get no signal at all, I am sure I tried both positions on that loop bypass switch.

The manual was very confusing

Latest posts

Back