Road King II Rig Done

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CudBucket

Reaction score
Just finised re-covering the green cab I built. Now they both have matching Mesa tolex and wicker grills.

diy_cabs_done_1.JPG

diy_cabs_done_2.JPG

i bet that would sounds shitty......jokes dude

that would be the most punchy bass...is it more bass than a quad?

SO nice//

Beautiful!

If only the roadking has the same wheat colored grill :D

How would you compare the sound to a 4x12?

Cud,

I am looking at getting a RKII from my local Guitar Center, I wanted to ask you; is it worth the money??
Since it's a Mesa I know it can do metal, what about blues??

I am willing to spend the cash, just looking for an opinion from someone who actually owns one.

Thanks.

mofugger said:
Cud,

I am looking at getting a RKII from my local Guitar Center, I wanted to ask you; is it worth the money??
Since it's a Mesa I know it can do metal, what about blues??

I am willing to spend the cash, just looking for an opinion from someone who actually owns one.

Thanks.

I've played them extensively though don't own one myself. The RK is a ton of amplifier so you may be able to find something else in the Mesa lineup, not to say you shouldn't get the RK. The RK can literally do it all, I imagine if I didn't already have a dual rec I probably would own one. It does great cleans, british breakup, blues, hard rock, punk, metal, whatever you throw at it.

Thanks all. I'm going to have new pics in a couple of weeks of a "rack" I'm building to hold the RKII, cabs, some rack stuff, modellers and pedal board. It's in progress right now.

Looks really good. That is going to be a heavy rack, hope it isn't being moved around too much.

JamesD said:
Looks really good. That is going to be a heavy rack, hope it isn't being moved around too much.

Actually, the rack will not be as heavy or as big as you may think. It will be super strong though and no, I'm not planning on moving it.

Back