ROAD KING HEAD + 4x12 CLIPS (AND ALSO RECTOVERB!!!!)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=643671

track entitled "rectoverb"

l_9a581c20c9c7e5124123a6b95cb4159b.jpg

hereyago

my rectoverb is for sale. a couple people who are looking at it wanted clips. just made this tonightl. tried double tracking like some of you guys said. 2 tracks, L and R. a lead track. and some "effect" tracks like clean with effects and some random like notes here and there i did on another track "spice" tracks.

sounds better than before, not where i want it. this time it was on a rectoverb. sm57 was offset as you can see in pic i wanted to try somethign new. this was in modern mode and with another guitar. playing shitty cuz i improvised this little jam track for the rectoverb showcase and didnt have time so i had to play the other part exactly the same with literally no practice. it shows. spent like 45 minues all total between recording and finalizing it.

help! thouhgts!!!

bump

Aramism said:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=643671

track entitled "rectoverb"

l_9a581c20c9c7e5124123a6b95cb4159b.jpg

hereyago

my rectoverb is for sale. a couple people who are looking at it wanted clips. just made this tonightl. tried double tracking like some of you guys said. 2 tracks, L and R. a lead track. and some "effect" tracks like clean with effects and some random like notes here and there i did on another track "spice" tracks.

sounds better than before, not where i want it. this time it was on a rectoverb. sm57 was offset as you can see in pic i wanted to try somethign new. this was in modern mode and with another guitar. playing sh!t cuz i improvised this little jam track for the rectoverb showcase and didnt have time so i had to play the other part exactly the same with literally no practice. it shows. spent like 45 minues all total between recording and finalizing it.

help! thouhgts!!!

Latest posts

Back