Road King 2, v. 2?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I was looking for the date, but it was much smaller than I thought. I have yet to play the RK2, but the Roadster's clean channel is outstanding. Assuming it's the same clean channel for the RK2, I might pick up one of these up some time soon.

If you mean the "RK updates", they have added a Mute/Tuner output and removed the External trigger jack.

guitarmaster said:
PS : I thought that Mesa removed external triggers and added Mute/Tuner output already in the first produced Road King series II!!!!!!
So the only difference between Road King (series I) and the" first produced "Road King Series II (5/25/2006)was the FX loop !!!!!

I have a RK II and there's the ext trigger jack in the back. I think I'll never use that, but no prob :)

guitarmaster said:
Dr.Viossy said:
PS : I thought that Mesa removed external triggers and added Mute/Tuner output already in the first produced Road King series II!!!!!!
So the only difference between Road King (series I) and the" first produced "Road King Series II (5/25/2006)was the FX loop !!!!!

They also revoiced some of the channels when they switched from Series I to the Series II. Series II has a much better clean and brit modes.

In our review of the Road King Series II, I covered all of the differences between the Road King I & II, the RK II and Roadster, and the the RK II v1 and RK II v2:

http://www.musicplayers.com/reviews/guitars/2006/0906_MesaBoogieRoadKing.php

Scott

Latest posts

Back