• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Reverse Spam: Mesa Mark III, Mesa Quad, or a Mesa Mark IV wi

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Hook a brutha up....

I need one of these items.....quickly. I have a gig weekend after next, and I NEED a head to play through.

1. Mesa Mark III - I'll buy out right

2. Mesa Quad - I'll Buy out right

3. Mesa Mark IV - I have a Mesa 295 power amp, and I can throw in $800 to boot.

where are you located? I have a mark III blue stripe combo fully loaded with EQ, reverb, simul class, and the EV12L speaker. I'll also throw in the road case (w/ casters) for it. you'll like the casters, the thing weighs like 95 pounds. anyways I'm looking to sell, so if you want it its yours

Did you happen to buy mctallicas? It seems as though he has picked up a IIC+.

No I didnt get Tonys, I got a Blue Stripe, natural with wicker, And I have a spare black headshell ;)

Yea that sorry ******* got another C+

:D

Ya, I bought one of his Mark III's this summer, and I kinda want another one..... :twisted:

i bought tonys green stripe yesterday.
since i got my mark IV today which i'm loving,
unless the III really REALLY knocks me on my ***, i'm gunna sell it to the other guitarist in my band, who is like on my nuts big time about it :lol:

hes been wanting one forever, and i've been wanting to try one forever as well.
so one of us will end up keeping it, or else you guys will be informed 8)

Back