Reverb on my Roadster isnt working. HELP!?!?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I cant seem to get the Reverb on my Roadster to work. Its switched on on the footswitch and even when its turned all the way up on the clean channel with barely any distortion I cant get aynthing. Maybe I'm just forgetting a switch or something. Someone PLEASE help.

And while we're at it, can someone post Roadster or Road King settings that they use for a smooth, creamy, liquidy lead tone? And I would like a tone thats as close as possible to Petrucci's rhythm tone...doesnt matter from which era Lol. And maybe a very Fenderish clean tone? Thanks a lot, Marc

+1 on checking the cables on the inside that go to the tank. My T-Verb and my Road King's reverb stopped and it was the cable on both.

Try Vintage mode on spongy on channel 3
Gain 3:00
Bass: 11:00
Mid: 12:00
Treb: 1:00
pres: 11:30

This is just a recurring problem. It happens with the Marks too.

Russ said:
This is just a recurring problem. It happens with the Marks too.

Maybe this should be mentioned in the owners manuals as a pre-op check-out item! :idea:

"Before powering up your Mesa, the following is advised: Please check all connections to/from the Reverb tank! Please click through all of your channels to reduce the audible "pops" during channel switching!" :roll:

Well I took the power tubes out so I could in the back of the amp, and I unplugged and plugged the cables that go into the amp itself, but I just felt to see if the cable in the tank was seated firmly because I couldnt see the plug itself so I didnt want to pull it out and then be messin with it for 10 minutes to try and get it back in. The knobs are maxed on all the channels, and the footswitched is lit up.....

FWIW I was thinking the reverb was broken on my RKII, but I noticed it kick in when I turned the individual channel masters up a bit. Try putting the channel master and master output up to 9 oclock or higher.

Back