Rev F for 950 should i pull the trigger?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrentSSL

Reaction score
I have a Mark V already but found a revision F dual for 950$ should i jump on it

?

BrentSSL said:
lol well i have it ordered why not rjf
Because I already have a Roadster, I don't want a two channel Recto, and I don't have $950 to spend on another guitar amp.

I see you posted on rig talk that you got it in and are really enjoying it, I posted on your post over there and I love the Rev F, my favorite sounding recto. I wish I could get that amp with a good clean channel and be able to switch between the orange and red.

i'm thinking of the four cable method I have other things i might try also I'll keep you posted I feel like it blows away my Mark V

I was going to buy a Rack-tifier many moons ago. It had a really crappy clean channel too so I was going to get either a GSP1101 or a Pod HD Pro and use models for my cleans in the four cable method. I bought a Roadster instead so that problem was solved.

The Rev F cleans are nice, depending on what tubes you use and how you set it up. Turn OFF the bass and mids, and clone the modern voicing to the clean channel. Keep the gain below 12 o'clock and dial in your treble and presence to taste.

Here is the perfect way to get the cleanest clean with any 2 channel rectifier.

http://www.rolandus.com/products/details/249

hahahahahaha :mrgreen:
The problem is I want heavey clean and everything in between

HA! The Old 2 Channel duals are really high gain monsters with a token clean slapped on for people who need it and don't want to lift a Jazz Chorus! I use my Recto for heavy rhythm tones and my metal band, that's about it. The Electra Dyne does EVERYTHING else!

Latest posts

Back