Replacement Pot for Mark IV?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigALF13

Reaction score
I broke the Lead Gain knob off. The shaft cracked in half and can't be fixed. I'm probably gonna have to replace the entire pot. Anyone know where I can get a new one? I'm waiting to hear back from mesa, but I don't think they sell parts direct. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Been waiting for mine since last christmas :evil:

Hint: in the meantime, take a nail, heat the tip with a lighter, push it onto the remaining part of the shaft. THe heat will allow it to puncture the plastic, after a few seconds it will stick there.

It's quite a ***** to turn the knob, but it works, and you get your push/pull action back.

Thanks for the info, I guess I'll order the part and use a nail in the meantime!

What about drilling a tiny hole and inserting a small metal or plastic rod? Then drill the broken piece, add a good glue...like Gorilla, and put back together. It should work perfectly. ...then just order the pot and fix it down the road if needed.

Latest posts

Back