Rectoverb or tremoverb vintage setting - anyone got a clip?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tele_jas

Reaction score
Hi all, I have the triple recto and I've been looking for a backup amp and I got myself a 5150 head/cab recently and I really like the distortion on it but I don't like the clean and I've been thinking more and more about a tremoverb or rectoverb head or amp- But, I need a good distortion sound to pull off stuff like Creed, Bon Jovi, Van Halen, Puddle of Mudd, ect.. On my triple recto, I use the vintage setting for all my heavey songs and I wanted to see if the vintage setting with the gain turned up 100% is still as much as my triple recto...... Does anybody have a sound clip of a rectoverb or tremoverb head or combo with it maxed out on distortion they could email me or post?? [email protected], I'd really apperciate it - Thanks

Tremoverb with the gain maxed sounds like mush. In my opinion, so does any Dual Rec.

Don't worry, there is plenty enough gain to play that stuff. I was in a hardcore band and used mine (at about 3 o'clock).

Latest posts

Back