Rect-O-Verb II problem, PLEASE HELP :)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikey_Sh

Reaction score
Hey folks, just got my rect-o-verb v. 2 (FINALLY) and i've noticed a few things that seemed a little odd to me.
1st is it normal that the Modern mode has MUCH more output than the Vintage and Raw modes- volume wise? is it possible to adjust their levels? and also, I seem to have a problem with my FX Loop: i try to run a BOSS DD-3 delay in the effects loop - it works well the first few seconds, and then starts acting odd, e.g. it picks up a really low frequency sound and repeats it, even if im not touching the guitar. any idea how to fix this?

it is normal for the vintage to seem a little quieter. but it is clearly the sweetest for leads. get your mids at 1:00, presence to 10:00 and solo like a mad man. channel 1 pushed, a lot fun my man. like a room full of 18 yearold cheerleaders, baby !

as for the loop sounds like a grounding issue. could be cables, could be power. try the ground switch in the back.

someone with more brains than i will help more i'm sure. :lol:

I had the same issue with my ROV trying to use my Magigstomp in the loop the first time. You have to crank the mix on the pedal all the way to 100% wet and then use the fx loop level adjustment to dial in the right amount of delay. It's a parallel loop. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back