Recently purchased my first Triple Rectifier (3 channel Rev C+). Have you ever seen a footswitch like this?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thommysalami50

Reaction score
Same as title. I bought my first boogie amp and this thing is a beast. Only qualm was the footswitch that the previous owner provided; it looks to be DIY or a rehousing but it’s hard to tell. The footswitch works and luckily my 6505+ had a 7 pin din cable that worked with this. It doesn’t have a switch to turn on/off the FX loop so I’m on the hunt for one that will. See pics:
IMG_2754.jpeg

IMG_2755.jpeg

When the footswitch is plugged in and the rotary switch set to footswitch mode, it looks like my FX loop is shut off my default. Is this normal behavior? Without the footswitch, FX loop works fine.

Same as title. I bought my first boogie amp and this thing is a beast. Only qualm was the footswitch that the previous owner provided; it looks to be DIY or a rehousing but it’s hard to tell. The footswitch works and luckily my 6505+ had a 7 pin din cable that worked with this. It doesn’t have a switch to turn on/off the FX loop so I’m on the hunt for one that will. See pics:View attachment 3878

View attachment 3879

When the footswitch is plugged in and the rotary switch set to footswitch mode, it looks like my FX loop is shut off my default. Is this normal behavior? Without the footswitch, FX loop works fine.

It’s a bit smaller than original - that’s a bonus.

Yes the fx loop is off as default. Wouldn’t be that hard to add one FX switch for that diy-pedal 😁

Back