Rack Cases

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you prefeer? Wooden or Abs Rack case

• Standard wooden Flight case

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Abs Flight case

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Military compliant Rack cases

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brogh

Reaction score
Hello again guys.

I was wondering which kind of rack box you would council to me.

I have not that lot of stuff, witha a 6 unit i'lbe absolutely fine, i was wondering about the standard wooden flight cases, which offer really good protection, or a lighter ( and cheaper ) ABS rack box.

I'm unsure about what to buy, i came over this product which seems to be really good :

sku_view_image.php

Here you can find info's : Link

Or going for a standard one like this :

30109786d.jpg

I don't actually move a lot around, it's just for having all my things in one box, possibly with wheels .

what do You suggest ?

Cheers

Hi Bro Kv

Thank You for the link, Btw i'm in Italy buying it in the us would cost me more than the rack itself in shipping costs. Any way thank you for the link so i can compare prices.

What would you choose ? wooden or Abs ?

Cheers

The wooden racks a la Pearson are awesome. Heavy freakin' duty! However, if you have older boat anchor stuff like I do (i.e. the four space Peavey CS-800 power amps), then the SKB style rack cases are the way to go as they are easier to lug around (when yer gettin' old like I am - I have already outlived MJ *and* the Oxy clean guy...)!

ty

thanks to all for the suggestions.

at last i think i will go for the wooden ones

Cheers

Latest posts

Back