Quick post to say HI.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spud

Reaction score
Just a quick post to say hello to you all.

Have just bought a Roadking combo so I'll drop in from time to time.

This will be my first valve amp for 15 years and my first Boogie so I'll have questions and opinions aplenty no doubt.

Andy.

Spud...welcome to the awesome world of the RoadKing....as you see from my signal path below...I know the amp well. Tele_jas is also a well known source around here for all things RK. I'm sure there are many others (not to leave anyone out) but I just woke up after a late late night, and I'm lucky I remember what amp I have.

You will find this entire forum extremely helpfull.

Rock on, Brother, and don't feel shy about posting.

RB

Great to have another forum member. Even though I don't own a RoadKing, it has a great reputation. Like any other Mesa, be patient with getting the controls where you want them. I thought I had my LoneStar Classic figured out until I started playing with some of the interactions and have discovered new sonic territory.

Soon, I too shall be a full fledged Boogie owner...

Only 8 more days until my Road King is (supposed) to be here......

GAH!!!!!!!!!

.... for now, alas a mere pre Boogie plebe.... :roll:

8 more days baby!!!

Hi Spud..... Good to see ya.. :D

Peace

Spud said:
Just a quick post to say hello to you all.

Have just bought a Roadking combo so I'll drop in from time to time.

This will be my first valve amp for 15 years and my first Boogie so I'll have questions and opinions aplenty no doubt.

Andy.

Hi Spud, I'm in the same boat. Been squeakin' on a Marshall Valestate for the last 15 years. Had a tube Carvin before that, wish I had found Mesa a long time ago! I have a Rectoverb but the Roadster is on it's way. I'm finding the Mesa experience to be amazing - I'm hearing new sounds out of guitars I've had for years and years. Hope you enjoy the ride!

~fredster

Back