Question about my new Ace...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fsmith

Reaction score
I was so excited about getting the amp that I didn't realize that there was nothing in the box about registering my amp with Mesa Boogie.

Also after looking at the price list, I noticed that the description says that the price includes a slip cover. Should that have been included with my amp? Did GC pull a fast one on me? I know that they've done that with guitar cases, where you have to pay extra for one that is typically included with the guitar.

thanks!
fred

Sorry to hear that man, yes a slip cover is included and the papers for sure.Are you the one that said they sent you the Stilleto in the Roadking box? If so I bet they forgot to put it in there!If not I'm sure you're gonna call em first thing tommorrow!!Good luck and I'm sure it'll work out.

fsmith said:
I was so excited about getting the amp that I didn't realize that there was nothing in the box about registering my amp with Mesa Boogie.

Also after looking at the price list, I noticed that the description says that the price includes a slip cover. Should that have been included with my amp? Did GC pull a fast one on me? I know that they've done that with guitar cases, where you have to pay extra for one that is typically included with the guitar.

thanks!
fred

You should have gotten a plastic folder that has a catalog, registration card, and owners manual. You should have also received a slip cover with the Mesa Boogie logo on it as well as a foot switch and cable for the foot switch. GC is really bad when it comes to keeping tracking of accessories that come with amps and guitars. For example, they throw all of the tremolo arms for guitars into one big drawer, so you'll never get the one that actually came with that specific guitar. I hate that!

Hmmmmm. No plastic folder, catalog, manual or registration card. I did get the footswitch but no cable. I guess I'll be making a call tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the info!!!

damm, they botched that one for sure

i never sent out my registration card to mesa. is it too late? whats the point to doing that anyways?

You should have also gotten a small slip cover/pouch for the footswitch. And the footswitch cable should have a 90 degree connector on one side of it.

Before I head out to GC and start raising hell, are all of the slipcovers black or would the Ace be green if you have the green model?

thanks!

my heads green and gold the slip cover should be black with a green binding on both ends. good luck mate.

damm, i was lazy and didnt use my slip cover provided for my head.

I ended up putting a small dent in my amp. ah well. no big deal :cry:

as for hte registration thingie, i guess i wont bother to send it out cause i really dont plan on selling this amp anytime soon.

You should get the plastic portfolio(contains warranty info, price list, manual, product guide), a black slip cover, a case for your footswitch/cable and the cable to connect the footswitch.

Latest posts

Back