prorackg

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sroyboyk

Reaction score
I got one and it is awesome. I highly recommend it.

P3160055.jpg

WOW, that's pretty much what my rack would be minus the triaxis/290 - would be replaced with mark IV rackmount, very very nice rig, what are you controlling it with? love the ISP, do you you they're as good as they say?

Nick_cor said:
WOW, that's pretty much what my rack would be minus the triaxis/290 - would be replaced with mark IV rackmount, very very nice rig, what are you controlling it with? love the ISP, do you you they're as good as they say?

I am controlling it with a ground control pro. The ISP is as good as they say it is. My rig is silent, I mean dead silent and no effect on tone or sustain. The ISP is an expensive unit, but you get what you pay for.

Well, I know what I'm getting! last question! would you say the G force is transparent? or more transparent then the G major if you've tried it?

I'm sort of dumb when it comes to noise reduction, so please enlighten me (I'm not being sarcastic). What's the benefit of two channels? Thanks.

Nick_cor said:
Well, I know what I'm getting! last question! would you say the G force is transparent? or more transparent then the G major if you've tried it?

Get a g-force. It adds to my tone, never taking anything away. The thing is so deep that I have tweeked for many hours and have only skimmed the surface of what it can do. I have never tried a g major. My way of thinking especially with gear is you get what you pay for. Also if you look arouind you can get an excellent condition g force for about $750. Thats what I did :wink:

cvansickle said:
I'm sort of dumb when it comes to noise reduction, so please enlighten me (I'm not being sarcastic). What's the benefit of two channels? Thanks.

I have read the manual that came with the ISP a few times and still don't understand it. I mean how it works. It is easy to set up. All I know is it works. If you are looking for a noise suppression unit and have $400 to spend, get it. There will be no regrets.

Latest posts

Back