Problem with F 30?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

recto preo

Reaction score
hi i just got an f 30 ive had it for a ocuple of days. now the problem is that cahnigng teh eq settigns doesnt do much at all its rather all teh same. My friend told me that even a little cahnge does huge but with my amp i ust dont notice any cahnge. i can only hear change if i either turn teh treble all teh way up or down or bass or midd its all teh smae. is thsi normal with teh f 30?

that was on teh chaneel 2 countour chaneell i tried it. BUT on teh clean channel all teh eqs are really sensitive. so whats going on? is teh high gain chanelll suppose to be like that?

recto preo said:
that was on teh chaneel 2 countour chaneell i tried it. BUT on teh clean channel all teh eqs are really sensitive. so whats going on? is teh high gain chanelll suppose to be like that?
Yup, on the red channel, the higher the gain, the less sensitive the controls are. Also, the treble is most sensitive, followed by mid, then bass. If you drop the gain to around 11:00, you should notice an increase in bass and overall sweep in the controls. The tone stack is before major distortion like the Mark IV, so it shapes the character of the distortion rather than the amount of each frequency like a graphic EQ will in the loop.

Latest posts

Back