prices from mesa on cabinets???

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocksOff

Reaction score
I want to stick my LSS 2 x 12 in a new cab. Anyone have any idea how much the oceania croc 2 x 12 cab would be? i'll just move the amp chassis and speaker + reverb tank over from the old cabinet.

The prices on the price sheet are 'upcharges' to go from standard finishes to upgraded ones at time of purchase. To get the cover as you want it, it would be the price of the cabinet in its standard finish (which is likely what you have now) and then the upgrade charge.

I had put the question to Mesa about a Theile cabinet without the C90 speaker as so many people have used the EV. It was going to be about $340.00 for a cabinet (standard black finish) as opposed to around $450 I think for the stock loaded C90 Theile. If I would have wanted an upgraded cabinet, that price would have been additional.

Bottom line is that I would imagine that the cost of a Lonestar Cab in an embossed finish would be something more like $800-900.

ah... i see. i guess the easiest way to find out exactly would be to call. heh. thanks, everyone!

Latest posts

Back