Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here's some pics of the almost completed rig now

P1070625.jpg

Here's the rack

P1070626.jpg

I have a DS-1 in the remote loop right now, but gonna replace it with a BB Preamp as soon as it comes in. Finally, I can get every sound that's in my head out of this rig.

Gibson Les Paul Studio
|
Boss GT-6
|
Boogie DC-5 (usually channel 1, clean...but oh, such clean sounds!)

8)

My humble rig.

I mainly play my R7 Lespaul or a LP of some sorts.

Mk1 head with 4x10 cab. And a Subway rocket for the smaller gigs around town.

:lol:

8bzb0vd.jpg

Updated rig below. The bottom 3 rack spaces on the bottom rack is my PC-based recording workstation converted to a rack chassis.

The Marshall JCM 900 1960B cabinet is available to trade for a Mesa 4 x 12 Rectifier cab.

GuitarRig017.jpg

GuitarRig018.jpg

l_8ecc83a405c1cc76cb9baaf726497e33.jpg

M pulse 600 6x10 Road ready.
It rocks.
For a live recording sample @ practice goto: http://www.myspace.com/spert

Here's my simple rig. All knobs, just the way I like it. Going to get a few pedals probably. Use to have a rack that looked like the space shuttle cockpit and instead of play with the band, all I did was push buttons. So now, I'll turn knobs instead :lol:

Kevin

c.JPG

Thanks guys. Truth be told, this is the last time it will look like this. After spending a few nights with the TOV, I don't think the Roadster is #1 anymore. I'm selling the roadcase and the G Major, and getting one to fit the TOV. Here's the kicker, NO MORE EFFECTS. The reverb on the TOV is so deep that I don't really want any other effects. Man is it great to just step on one button. I'm keeping the Roadster for studio, but i think it's been replaced as numero uno. Oh well. Sorry for geeking about my new amp. I'll shut up now :) .

BTW: Being a gearhead, I've thoroughly enjoyed this topic/post/whatever. I've gotten all kinds of great ideas from all of you guys. Thanks for all of you help (even if you didn't know you were helping).

Peace

Jonberrier said:
Thanks guys. Truth be told, this is the last time it will look like this. After spending a few nights with the TOV, I don't think the Roadster is #1 anymore. I'm selling the roadcase and the G Major, and getting one to fit the TOV. Here's the kicker, NO MORE EFFECTS. The reverb on the TOV is so deep that I don't really want any other effects. Man is it great to just step on one button. I'm keeping the Roadster for studio, but i think it's been replaced as numero uno. Oh well. Sorry for geeking about my new amp. I'll shut up now :) .

BTW: Being a gearhead, I've thoroughly enjoyed this topic/post/whatever. I've gotten all kinds of great ideas from all of you guys. Thanks for all of you help (even if you didn't know you were helping).

Peace

Hehe, nice to hear you like it.

How's the Studiotone btw, you like it?

Here's mine

JCM 900 Dual Reverb 4102 used as a cab for
'80 JMP MK2 Master Volume 2203 &
'93 Mark IV Rev B

amps.JPG

[/img]

DCFC0007.jpg

988929003_l.jpg

988931281_l.jpg

DCFC0002.jpg

DCFC0003.jpg

The board is a little outdated, I just picked up a Fulltone Fulldrive 2 and a Boss dd-20 and I just picked up a mesa 2x12 cab.

Mark IV on the way.

**** spanny, that is one hell of a setup you got there. hopefully i'll be joining you in the mark iv owners club after uncle sam pays up with the tax refund check.

Nice rig man, what pickups are in that Tele???

I've got lace pickups in both my teles right now. In this one I've got the D series set which about have the output and tone of a Gibson 57+, and I have another tele with Lace Hemi pickups. I like the tone of the Hemi's better, but not quite enough gain for metal. Perfect for hard rock or lighter. The D's give me a little more bite and sound pretty good clean too.

Updated rig:

Wall of deaf mkII:

wallofdeaf1v.JPG

Mission control:
mission%20control1v.JPG

mission%20control3v.JPG

mission%20control2v.JPG

Also in compact version:
wallofdeaf2v.JPG

fcrack.jpg

Only Gas for a set of decent cables left...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back