Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
screamingdaisy said:
New head.

Needed a change and had a yearning to simplify, so the rack is in storage until I feel the need for it again.

guitar -> wah -> volume -> amp -> UniVibe (in loop) -> speakers

guitar_rig_003.JPG

Is that a THD Hot Plate up on top?

How about a review of the new head? I've always thought that Laney's sounded great, but one of the two Laney's I've had was a maintenance nightmare.

http://webpages.charter.net/machinegunn/dscn%204344.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/machinegunn/dscn%204348.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/machinegunn/dscn%204190.jpg

I also love my pair of EV12L Theile ported MESA BOOGIE CABINETS as well.

You use the FCB 1010 with a G-Major? We need to talk, since I can't get the expression pedals to work.

noodles said:
You use the FCB 1010 with a G-Major? We need to talk, since I can't get the expression pedals to work.

Hi Noodles,

Check out this thread. I've posted a great deal of info on getting the most out of the G-Major and FCB1010 combo - there's a step-by-step guide near the end of the thread on activating the Expression pedals in both the FCB1010 and the G-Major. See if this resolves your issues, and get back to me - I'll try to help further if necessary. :)

Big smiles,

Andy.[/url]

Well not a very nice pic and kinda old now but this is my rack:

rack.JPG

Rack drawer (is this the right name?)
Samson series wireless one
Korg DTR-1 Tuner
TC-Electronic G-major
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV ( for sale )
(modded with pots to bias!)
in the back is a special made power strip, a b&R midi switcher and a racklight!

Nocki

Rig 1 (Jermaine)
Gibson SG 1978 (Duncan JB and Shadow pickups, Gotoh tuners and bridge)
Line6 POD XT Live (just effects)
Mesa/Boogie F-30

Rig 2 (Blood on our Hands)
Falcon Strat copy (Shadow pickup)
Line6 POD XT Live (amp modelings and effects, direct to board or Behringer active monitor

I also have a small Fender Deluxe amp from 1962.

P1010010.jpg

Here's my 90 Custom Shop Rhoads, Engl Savage 120 and DC3, I since have gotten rid of the Y2KV
P1010877.jpg

Here's my strats, the green one is a FenderClapton/Warmoth scalloped neck mutt. The other is a Warmoth
P1010480.jpg

This ones my Carvin CT6
P1010479.jpg

This one is my Ovation Elite, Ibanez 777 which I no longer have and an Esp Horizon 5 String bass.
P1010005.jpg

Here's my mutts, Fender/Warmoth, Jackson/ Warmoth
P1010001.jpg

And here's my Gibson 54 reissue LP with another LP that I no longer own.
Chris[/b][/i]

rack.jpg

The Rack, footswitched with Yamaha MFC10
box; 2×12 vintage 30's, another one coming soon, although i'm gonna mix the speaker with Classic Lead 80's
The upper unit is a powersupply system with a small power conditioner and a transformer 220V>110V, and anoother 220V>12V for MidiController and MidiSwitcher

20272120.jpg

The guitars, RG2120X and RG2027X both refitted with DiMArzio AirNorton (7) + Steve's Special (Blaze II)
stock;Dimarzio/Ibz's (V77+V87)
I really love the 2120X's it's one of the best guitars i've ever held in my hands i love to play it.
rg270.jpg

My first guitar, i learned heck alot on it, so i decided NOT to ever sell it, but it seemed so sad never been played (it had fucked up electronics, fucked up trem, fucked up pickups, and it was poorly set up), but the guitar is meant to be played afterall..

Then i decided to spice it up a bit
still needs a clearcoat and some cosmetic details refined.
specs: Stock RG270 JB with:
new headstock style
new finish
new Pickups: DiMarzio/IBz B/N + blue Velvet
blocked trem
smoothened fretboard/fret edges

it took me sometime to push it to this stage. i think it'll beat the crap out of stock RG270's ;)

Here's me and my current bass rig. I'm in the process of upgrading.

robin-feathers.jpg

Spector NS2000/4 bass
SWR Workingman 160 head
EVM 1x15 cab[/img]

4nkam;

Do you play in a band here in phoenix? I would love to see how your rig sounds - Also, which amp(s) do you use live?

Amp ~

MESA Boogie DC-5 head
MESA Rectifier 4x12 slant

Pedal board ~

Flextone Power Supply
Rocktron Tuner
Rocktron Deep Blue Chorus
Rocktron Short Timer Delay
Morely Bad Horsie

Guitars ~

2002 G&L Legacy with a Duncan JB in the bridge
1986 G&L Superhawk #1 with a Duncan JB in the bridge
1986 G&L Superhawk #2 with a Duncan JB in the bridge
1987 G&L Invader with a Duncan JB in the bridge
1986 G&L Rampage with a Duncan JB in the bridge

Beverages ~

Patron
Corona

You can see most of my gear on my web site below. It's a little outdated. Since a created the site I sold my Fender Prosonic combo, bought a Peavey Classic 30 and another 1x12 blonde Fender closed back cab, a Fender G-DEC amp for home practice, and nabbed a 2001 Gibson SG Supreme in midnight blue burst.

http://members.cox.net/guitardan/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back