Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Nitrobattery - just curious, didn't you sell the Mark IV? I saw your post in the Classified section, and I was suprised you were getting rid of it seeing how much you loved it and how good it (and you!) sounded in the clips you posted.

I was thinking about selling it (and got a lot of offers) but I decided to keep it.

I just picked that recto up. I sold my old 2 channel version a while back (and it definitely sounded better than my current 3 channel version) but I really missed that recto sound for recording...so I picked up another one.

2 channel

IMAG0044.jpg

3 channel

IMAG0043.jpg

:D Thanks, yeah i love my holdens aswell, and there seems to be a few Aussies on here, i think im the youngest though.
:twisted:

Michael

roadking.jpg

USAJacksons.jpg

fullfront.jpg

I had one more 2x12 (one with BS90s, one with V30s), but I've sold them both and have a 4x12 with the same speakers on order.

I know this is a Boogie board, but **** you just made me jealous seeing that jazz chorus in that shot!!!

What kind of Peavey is that? Just curious by the way nice rig and guitar. Is that a desert burst Lesp paul standard? If so i have that exact same guitar and i love it :D

New head.

Needed a change and had a yearning to simplify, so the rack is in storage until I feel the need for it again.

guitar -> wah -> volume -> amp -> UniVibe (in loop) -> speakers

guitar_rig_003.JPG

screamingdaisy said:
New head.

Needed a change and had a yearning to simplify, so the rack is in storage until I feel the need for it again.

guitar -> wah -> volume -> amp -> UniVibe (in loop) -> speakers

guitar_rig_003.JPG

That's the Iommi head, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back